Upgrades & Renovations to Savoy Park Parking Lot
By Chris Isles
Vantage is currently implementing a project to repair the parking lots, perimeter and playground fences, landscaping, and new site lighting at the Savoy Park complex. Upgrades and renovations include:
- Repairs have been made to the curbs and walkways within the lots, and some of the surfaces were replaced with new asphalt
- All parking lots will be re-striped
- The perimeter fence was repaired and repainted
- The parking lot gates will be replaced with new sliding steel gates that enhance security and keep illegal parkers out. Residents will have a remote control that opens the gate to the lot they are assigned
- The old chain link fence around the lots was replaced largely with plantings that are dense enough to impede pedestrian travel, and will look aesthetically pleasing
- The old chain link fences around the playgrounds were removed and replaced with attractive steel fences
- Fifty-four new light poles were installed around the site which enhances safety and security when its dark.
- Newly landscaped ares with shrubs, bulbs and seasonal plantings were installed at various areas throughout the site.
This project in its entirety will be completed soon. We hope you enjoy these upgrades and renovations to the Savoy complex.